Like anything else, if you want the best results you seek an expert. Personal training provides customized, progressive exercise programs to meet personal fitness goals, professional strength and cardiovascular instruction, as well as exercise demonstration, monitoring, and evaluation. In addition, trainers are not just for the healthy population. Nearly half of the clients that seek the services of one have health related issues like cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, obesity, lower back pain or are rehabilitating from an injury.
- weight loss/gain, maintenance, and improvement of overall health and fitness
- increased awareness of fitness and workout routines
- accountability and motivation
- increased self-esteem and self-confidence
- prevention of acute or overuse injuries
- rehabilitation of preexisting conditions and injuries