Meet Your Trainer
Exercise Physiologist, BS, CSCS
Owner, Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition
Dan enjoys educating others in the areas of training, nutrition, and supplementation. For the past 8 years, he has worked professionally as a trainer helping his clients achieve their personal health and wellness goals. In 2011, he founded his own company, Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition, and moved his business to Vanguard Key Clubs in North Hampton, NH. Dan is currently accepting new clients for personal training.
Outside of the gym, Dan is a competitive natural body builder who enjoys fitness activities of all kinds: working out, surfing, kite surfing, kayaking, skiing and snowmobiling.
- Bachelor’s degree from Merrimack College Sports Medicine, with a concentration in Exercise Physiology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Nutrition Specialist through Lifestyles Management
- CPR and First Aid Certified through the American Red Cross
- Experience in training various levels of fitness of all ages
- Professional trainer and business owner of Sea Change Fitness and Nutrition
Dan can be reached by: