Body Composition Testing and Analysis
When it comes to measuring your health, weight is not nearly as important as knowing what makes up that weight. Body composition testing determines your relative lean body mass (sum of muscle, bone, fat-free tissues) and fat weight (sum of all fat tissues). Testing is performed using the skinfold caliper method. We also analyze anthropometric measurements to assess shape, symmetry and proportion which assist in exercise prescription.
- An important indicator for certain health risks caused by overweight conditions
- Obtains benchmark to track progress through a strength training program
- Determines changes in muscle tissue and fat over time
- Monitors the effects of nutrition and/or exercise on muscle tissue and fat
- Assesses body composition more accurately than traditional scales