Exercise Physiologist, BS, CSCS
Owner, Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition
Dan’s passion lies in empowering his clients to be healthy and strong both physically and mentally. For the past 15 years, Dan has worked professionally as a trainer and in 2011, he founded Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition, which is located within Vanguard Key Clubs of North Hampton, NH. He is currently accepting new clients.
Outside of the gym, Dan has competed as a natural bodybuilder and enjoys fitness activities of all kinds: working out, surfing, kite surfing, kayaking, skiing and snowmobiling.
- Bachelor’s degree from Merrimack College Sports Medicine, with a concentration in Exercise Physiology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Nutrition Specialist through Lifestyles Management
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified through the American Heart Association
- Experience in training various levels of fitness of all ages